MOCT "LOOPWHEEL FOOTBALL L/S SWEAT SHIRT" CHARCOAL
This option is currently sold out
• This is a loose-fitting football shirt. It has been designed with a modern, slightly relaxed silhouette to fully experience the goodness of the material, which is also the prototype of the current sweatshirt.
• The body has been updated with a modern twist on the authentic and timeless simple design through size and detailed specifications. The silhouette has a moderate looseness that is suitable for anyone to wear.
• The material used is a rare hanging loop-back fabric that is traditionally woven using a cylindrical knitting technique on a bell-shaped machine that hangs from the ceiling. This technique was commonly used until the mid-1950s in Japan. It is a traditional material that is difficult to come by nowadays.
• The fabric for this shirt is woven using an old-fashioned hanging knitting machine that is still only found in a few factories in Wakayama prefecture, making it a unique fabric in the world.
• This material has been carefully crafted to achieve the utmost comfort and a beautiful appearance. It has not been brushed on the inside, making it suitable for year-round wear.
• The pursuit of both comfort and aesthetics has been taken to the extreme in the production of this fabric.
Color : Charcoal
Material : 100% Cotton
M : Length 71cm, Width 63cm, Sleeve 57cm
L : Length 73cm, Width 65cm, Sleeve 59cm
XL : Length 75cm, Width 67cm, Sleeve 61cm